Thursday, November 8, 2012

Power of Friendship

With the events of the past couple of years I was so distracted by my own problems and trying very hard to solve them on my own; I was happily amazed at what God's plan has been for me. This past Summer I met someone who would become my best friend.

God's plan for us from the beginning is to live life in partnership with other people. Satan on the other hand wants to separate people. In my depression and hurt I didn't want to have anything to do with people. Since I was alone I was easily influenced to stay depressed and to not turn my hurts over to God. Having a friend has been a blessing because I am encouraged to rely on God each and every day. I also have someone to talk with which has allowed me not to always focus on myself.

No comments: