On my morning walk today I talked with God. It had been a while since I had a good heart-to-heart discussion with Him. I talked about my concern about not being in ministry at this time. I think about it a lot, but I had not really taken the time to talk to God about it. I confessed my weaknesses to Him because I know that they hindered so much of what could have been accomplished. I also talked about what I could be doing with my time to prepare for future ministry and to bring glory and honor to Him when I do not have anything to serve Him with.
God responds. He reminded me how much He loves me; through His Son Jesus. He showed me that I needed to spend more time talking with Him and that He misses me when I let other things take priority over Him. He also reminded me of Scripture that instructs and encourages. He told me I am being shaped and molded like clay and at first I resisted, but He is changing me in order that He will be glorified.
It was a really good walk. I cannot wait for our walk tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment